09 November, 2011

Musical Remedy

After a long ten day break from gymming , While I took the thread mill and started running , I realized what I have been missing all these while. Awesome Music being played on the background and I am running ... Its just me ..no restrictions, no expectations , nothing to stop me back... all the negative thoughts, hindrances ,frustrations just pouring down as sweat . I feel I am living the moment.. hear my heart beat ... and music at the background ... nothing else ...

I remember a song , to describe this situation aptly ..Its from a band GreenDay , the song is called Boulevard of broken dreams .. I walk a lonely road , the only one that i have ever known.. I walk alone .. I walk alone.....

Breaking all these thoughts ,the 20 minutes timer expires and I am done with my workout feeling lighter than never before , ready to tackle the battlefield ...

I just laugh and resume my work ...

No comments: