02 November, 2007

Life or Illusion?


Food for thought !! Latest among my poems. Here it goes like this:

Never before it occured to me
This illusion of life-
Little kids made me see
The way out of strife!

Over time and efforts on sand
Playfully evovled a fairy land
How could they pull it down???
Joyously without a frown.

Entangled within the dark norms
Swam aimlessly over vivacious swamps
Annoyingly I asked them why
Stumped!! Never was this thought my.

Time, efforts,creation only a game-
Perishment,destruction also the same-
What was built was just a play station
Since when did i believe it to be final destination?

Incredulous was the kids' very act
Embarking me on this invincible pact
Happiness and peace shall always prevail-
Satisfaction, contentment thy heart shall lay!!

No comments: