01 November, 2007

Ride onto the other side ...??? Is it greener ...??? :P

I have always wondered how things would have been if they were something else rather than being what they are now!Grass always looks greener on the other side... is it?? Other side has taken different facets during my ride till now.It has been a person, sometimes GOD HIMself was the other side and at few other times 'other side' personified as passed over past or anticipated future :-)

4th june 2007 :-) My birthday....!!! First time ever I was having an exam on my birthday in the last 22 years. But happiest note which kept me going through that day was -
"Last exam ever!4 years of torture at the climax muuhaaaahahaaaaahaaa......" After the final countdown till zero, rest was day was just yet another day ,the usual eat,sleep type!!!

At the fall of day,triggered by my intense passion, in anticipation of excitement and fun, I kick started my darling 6060,my 110 cc honda activa on the bumpy roads.Had I ever imagined it would get greener than this,I never would have been thrilled of riding it till there.

Singing my heart out in the tunes of Bon Jovi "Its my life, now or never.... I m gonna live forever....",I was enjoying the breeze hitting my face.Suddenly the engine stopped roaring and came to a halt."Omigod!!Omigod!!" I had already reached way ahead! wat will I do? I glanced around to find a signpost '7th milestone!'.What was THAT?? Strange!!I wondered.

Even before I could register,I was in a new setup.WHERE AM I?It was then I realised,I was in the days coming ahead.It was the NOW for me, not anymore the anticipated future but the present itself.Where have I landed myself???Am I already working in Wipro? Just yesterday I gave my last paper. I looked around and found myself already in training sessions.New environment,new beggining and I didnt even realise that I started a new phase of life.Am I annemic?Am I suffering from memory loss??But it was the reality . Nothing changed.Many people came and spoke to me,totally new faces .How are they familiar to me?I was very very uncomforatble at the fastforward button pressed in my life.

The next moment I was giving a online test.All questions seemed alien to me.But I could hear the anouncements '90 is the cut-off!' I shouldn't have raced through previous six milestones in such a hurry.Why wouldn my activa break down at a milestone at times when I was hanging out ,having fun with new friends??Why exam again??Mera bad luck hi karab hai! :-(

Tears rolled down my eyes at my plight and I was staring into someone's deep eyes.In his eyes,I could see my mom,sis,bro searching me all over the house,also near our shop asking our shop staff whether they had seen me. My dad had already called Roshni's place and he was engaged in calling other relatives places enquiring my whereabouts.

"I want to go back.Please help me out!Please....", I cried. I could see his face so calm and his eyes were so radiant and his smile was all-answering.I wasnt a stranger to HIM.I could see my activa lying down on the ground."Help me out to find a gas station.I m out of fuel!",I yelled. I opened the tank to show him the empty tank but I was surprised to find the tank full.I kick started once again, but engine didnt roar. He only smiled ..but that smile was reassuring.

He started laughing and removed the fuel pipe.A big air bubble went flying by.My eyes travelled with it high and high until it disappered in the skies. I couldnt find him now around me.I wanted to search him,but something within me told me that I wanted to get back home soon.I kick started again and engine roared to life and without a second thought I drove back until I saw my house gate and rushed in.

Black out!!!!

When I opened my eyes ,I could see my mom,sis,dad,bro plus doctor uncle surrounding me.I could feel a heavy weight on my head.I was then told I had injured myself on the head , hitting myself against the iron shutter of the godown while I rushed into the gate.Mom asked me where I had been?I told I had been to the temple.That time it struck to me wat I had prayed and wat occurred to me unfolded."Thank you God!! You taught me an unforgetable lesson!", relieved I smiled.

Everything happens for GOOD. HE has a story for each one of us.If we try to jump forward or jump backward,it leaves us incomplete,we get lost into no-where.NOW is the only reality. Live upto it to the fullest. And as life's story unfolds, you will realise wat HIS magic wand did to you all the while!!!!

2 comments:

Dr. Belle Damodara Shenoy said...

well-written and interesting. cheers!

Pradeep Shenoy said...

"Everything happens for GOOD.HE has a story for each one of us.If we try to jump forward or jump backward,it leaves us incomplete,we get lost into no-where.NOW is the only reality.Live upto it to the fullest.And as life's story unfolds,you will realise wat HIS magic wand did to you all the while!!!!
"
.. now THIS is touching!!! :D ..
Its 1 am and i'm checking the blog just to read those last lines from this post again!!!!!!!..

my fav line: "And as life's story unfolds,you will realise wat HIS magic wand did to you all the while!!!!"
:D i feel so good :D

Everything happens for GOOD..
"Everything..."..

so damn right!!! :)) :D