28 November, 2007

Rennaissance Again :-)


Frivolously wounded among the timely blades
Vivacious manifestations of 'WAIT' being played-
When will the melodies rise again in rhythm?
Will eons of chimera stagnate seldom?

Why my fate this damn cacophonous?
No answers echoed out in synchronous-
Why my heart in-sync with offbeat?
While space around humming tunes of cadence and greet!

All around I searched for peace and solace-
Not once within my 'self-made' case I gazed-
Arcane hassles of grief,fate and wait-
Cognition of self opens up newer gates!

Rewrite your song in glory and renaissance
The whole world will sing out with you in utmost eminence
Prophecy over the thunderous'WAIT' rupturing the fatal chords
Thats the elysian provided by the LORDS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey nice poem with words that i've never heard... had to sit with dictionary:-)